Didn’t put you in that Sunday State of mind, why not try something else?
- Product must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt.
- Product must be unworn and returned in the original condition.
- Product must have all tags, including any SUNDAY SOMEWHERE hangtags, attached.
- SALE items can be returned within 30 days of receipt, however shipping costs are non refundable and return postage is at customers expense.
- SALE items are NOT eligible for exchanges or free returns.
- All returns must include the original packaging, without postal labels.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Step 1: Please email email@example.com and state the following
- Order Number
- Item code (This can be found on your Invoice)
- Please state if you require an EXCHANGE, STORE CREDIT or REFUND
- Didn't suit me
- Size was wrong
- Not what i was expecting
- Wrong Colour
- Faulty Item (please include images)
Step 2: Someone from Sunday Somewhere will reply with a PREPAID Returns label and write the Return Number on the label, please affix this to the outside of your package.
Step 3: Send your package
- Items marked as "Final Sale" cannot be refunded
- Refunds will be made according to the method of payment at the time of purchase. Where the purchase was made by a debit or credit card the refund will be made to this card, provided the cardholder is present and in possession of the card otherwise an exchange will be offered. Please note a refund back onto a debit or credit card can take between 5 and 10 working days.
- All are refunds are processed in AUD
- Items marked as "Final Sale" cannot be exchanged
- If the item you are exchanging is of less or greater value, you will be required to pay the difference or we will refund you the difference.
- Store credits will be provided in the form of a Gift Card. Gift Cards can only be used online at our website, www.sundaysomewhere.com.au
- Gift Cards cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Gift Cards are only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected "Store Credit" as the refund method.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Gift Voucher will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Gift Cards never expires.
- Gift Cards are provided in AU Dollars.
- Your use of the Gift Card constitutes your agreement to our Terms.
- The balance of your Gift Card is displayed beside the ‘gift card’ when applied to a cart during checkout. You can also check your balance by visiting the unique link sent via the original email.
- For more information about Store Credit, please contact Customer Care.
If you have any further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org